1. “Don’t forget to pray today, because Allah s.w.t didn’t forget to wake you up this morning.”
2. “Nothing beautiful is created without struggle. You want your heart to be beautiful, but you forget that a diamond is created by heat and pressure, and pure gold is made by heating.”
3. “Sometimes things don’t work out the way we want. They work out better. Because we plan but Allah plans too. And Allah’s plan is always the best plan.”
4. “…..and it may be that you dislike something while it is good for you; and it may be that you love something while it is bad for you. And Allah knows while you do not know. .” 2:216
5. If Allah says to do something, shut-up and JUST DO IT!
6. When times get hard, don’t runaway from Allah, run towards him.
7. “Learn to accept the seasons of your heart, like you accept winter, fall and summer. Spring never lasts forever. But that’s okay. The Winter is cold, but beautiful. Fall is windy, but full of color. And Summer is hot, but in that heat, still grow the most beautiful roses.”